Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a little about myself



I am Casey, I've lived on this planet for 20 years now, born on March 10th 1990, favorite color is blue it always has been, I don't put my self in a category of people, labels are lame. I wear clothes that are cute to me, I mix and match and I don't care if it looks weird to others. I listen almost any kind of music and I'm friends with whoever is willing to be friends. Photography is my thing, my passion, it's the one thing I know that I will be doing forever. I go to Delgado for visual communications,give me some paper, pens, markers, paint..whatever..I'll be occupied all day.I was raised in a family of 5 me my parents and my two lovely older sisters..and I have a niece named Hailee and a Godchild named Johnathan, they mean the world to me.I do have a boyfriend that I love to death his name is Robert Hano better known as Bob <3 he completes me. My friends are some pretty amazing people, well the ones that I still have..but that's a whole different story in it self, but you know how things go.. years go by things change.. people change.. sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worst. I like to have fun and party sometimes but I still love the days of just hanging around with people I love. I am who I am, and I do what I want.

a little bit of my life..


























okay that's enough for now.. I'm tired of looking through my photos..lol
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment